We are now national. With members in over 20 different states, ANHC Pro is now the largest professional association established to serve the needs of hair care professionals specializing in or interested in the care of naturally curly and tightly coiled hair without the use of chemical relaxers. In 2010 Atlanta Natural Hair Care launched a professional leg, Atlanta Natural Hair Care Professional ANHC Pro), in 2017 with members all over the nation ANHC Pro re-branded and became the Association of Natural Hair Care Professionals. Currently, ANHC Pro supports professional hair stylists, barbers, independent retailers that cater to the naturally curly and tightly coiled hair client at a national level.
ANHC Pro serves local chapters and individual affiliate members. Affiliates are individual members based outside of any ANHC Pro Chapter areas. Affiliates are provided access to all ANHC Pro member benefits, including access to ANHC Pro corporate partners and supporters like MIZANI, House of Cheatham, and BASiC Hair Care. As affiliate numbers grow in a given area ANHC Pro helps those affiliate members form into an official ANHC Pro Chapter. ANHC Pro Chapters carry out ANHC Pro the commitments and responsibilities in their local area.
- Shinning a light on the benefits of patronizing and working with professional hair stylist and barbers
- Connecting members and sponsors to business opportunities both inside and outside of the salon and creating greater awareness of their individual brands
- Hosting professional hair care and styling events specific to current trends and developments within the industry
Additionally, ANHC Pro Chapters
- Being a valuable representative, resource, and knowledge base for the hair care industry
- Conducting networking, support, and informational events in support of hair stylists and barbers
- Providing business development assistance to hair stylists and barbers
- Identifying critical issues in the industry through sustained public relations efforts
- Supporting public policy consistent with needs of hair stylists and barbers
- Identify goals and objectives within their local area
- Encourage and facilitate local outreach, education, and membership development
- Publish regular local correspondence to educate members, professionals, and the public and to encourage networking
- Advocate and get involved at the local state board level
- Monitor the budgets and activities of their chapter
ANHC Pro’s national office located in Atlanta, GA works tirelessly in support hair stylists and barbers. The national office provides strategic direction to all ANHC Pro Chapters and engages in advocacy, education and leadership development nationally. ANHC Pro actively reaches out to all sectors of the hair care industry to garner support for professional hair stylists and barbers.
ANHC Pro Educators
ANHC Pro Educators consist of experienced platform artists, instructors, and educators who volunteer their time and expertise to teach ANHC Pro natural hair styling classes to future professionals at cosmetology schools. To learn more about our educators CLICK HERE.